Rebates and Incentives (Charging)
Save money every month by joining the 90 Cents a “Gallon” Club (off-peak charging)
Earn an ongoing $10/month bill credit. TMLP Drives Electric is proud to offer this valuable rewards program. Sign up to charge your electric vehicle between 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. weekdays and any time on weekends, and you’ll pay the equivalent of 90 cents a “gallon” for your electric driving. (TMLP reserves the right to adjust the program hours for off-peak charging subject to the needs of the electric distribution infrastructure.)
(1) Maximum enrollment of two EV’s per household.
(2) Your TMLP residential electric account must be at least 6 months old and have zero balance (no arrears).
(3) TMLP must be allowed conduct an engineering review and meter upgrade.
(4) You must own or lease the EV. An EV is defined as either a fully electric a battery electric vehicle (BEV) that runs exclusively on electricity, or a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) that runs on electricity but can switch to gas/electric hybrid mode. No hobby vehicles.
(5) You may use a Level 1 or Level 2 charger.
To enroll now or get more information, fill out our contact form: https://tmlp-ev.ene.org/contact/
*$0.90 a gallon of gasoline equivalent based on $10 a month bill credit and 1,000 miles of electric driving per month. Customer must sign an EV Off-Peak Charging Agreement. Rebate qualification pending engineering approval.
Get $300 back with TMLP’s Level 2 Charging Rebate
TMLP is offering EV owners a rebate of up to $300 to help offset the cost of installing some or all components of a Level 2 system** for higher speed charging of an electric vehicle at your home if they first enroll in our rewards program described above.
The rebate may be used to pay for a licensed electrician’s services and/or electrical and charging equipment, in order to install one or more of the following charging system components: (1) a 240 volt wiring circuit with a 50 amp circuit breaker, (2) a NEMA 14-50 240V outlet, (3) a Level 2 home charging station equipment.*
*Shipping address for online orders must match the address linked with the TMLP account number. Vehicle registration address must match address associated with TMLP account listed on the rebate application.
To claim your rebate, contact us after you enroll in the EV rewards program and have purchased and installed your Level 2 charging equipment